All of those nucs are now filled with bees. 20 + nucs made up today after splitting 6 hives down and using queen cells produced using the cell punch method.
I made up 24 cells using the method outlined under the Queens section. 18 of those cells were accepted and capped when I pulled the bar this morning. the 6 queens in the full sized hives were last years queens, so they are one year old overwintered queens. The rest of the nucs recieved a queen cell.
It is looking like I may be going to OK to help a friend deal with 400 hives he has on Canola next week, so I will have to wait to get back to see how many of these queens mate successfully and return.
See Yall in May!
Keep your bees happy!